PRAGUE BAR SHOW 2019
24 September 2019
THE HEART OF THE CZECH BAR AND BEVERAGE INDUSTRY
Prague Bar Show is a one-of-a-kind event in the Czech Republic. It focuses on the professional public – gastronomy and beverage experts.
While creating the concept of Prague Bar Show, we have aimed to set up an ideal place and setting since the first year; ideal for meeting and business dealing among bartenders, owners of gastronomy businesses, producers, beverage distributors and other beverage field professionals.
The event comprises seminars, workshops and beverage presentations. Visitors meet world leading experts, bartenders, mixologists and brand ambassadors, gain further knowledge and inspiration for their jobs and get acquainted with the latest trends in beverage industry.
For two days, producers have a perfect opportunity to introduce their products and their specific uses to the current as well as the new consumers and to gain feedback at once.
- Hundreds of bartenders, bar managers, owners of clubs, bars, caffés and restaurants all over the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
- Czech and international producers and distributors of products and services to the bar sector.
- Big brands, family distillers, new products, spirits, liquors, soft drinks, beers, coffee etc.
- Sommeliers, drink experts, designers and architects, audience, trade media.
- Professional seminars by world`s top mixologists and new brands.
- Over 800 sqm of event space.
Prague Bar Show is organized by Barlife magazine, which is also its main media partner. The first issue of the magazine was published on January 2004.